Serendipity int Limited is 100% committed to the protection of its users’ privacy. Here, you can read more about what data our company collects from visitors to its site, and exactly how this information is used.
Any information provided by users to this site will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Data Collected from visitors
We collect information from visitors to this website via the following means:
- Newsletter sign up (this includes the participant’s email address)
- Contact forms (this includes the participant’s name, email & telephone number)
- Site usage tracking
What we do with the information we gather
We take measures to ensure that your information is held responsibly. This is how we may use it:
- for internal record keeping;
- for the improvement of our products and services;
- for the occasional sending of promotional emails about new services or other information we feel you may be interested in;
- for the customisation of our website where relevant.
Tell me more about site tracking
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual user. However, they are not used to identify you personally. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Cookies are just there to make the site work better for you, as they:
- store settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page;
- store information you’ve given (e.g. your email address) so you don’t need to keep entering it;
- monitor how you use the website, so we can make sure it meets your needs.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to collect the information about how people use this site. This is to make sure it’s meeting its users’ needs. It also helps us to understand how we can improve. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
What do I do if I want to withdraw?
When you provide us with personal information, through the newsletter sign up or via the contact form, we assume that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that express purpose. If, after you’ve opted-in, you wish to retract your information, you are fully within your rights to withdraw consent for us to contact you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also use this address to update any information, which has changed or which you believe to be incorrect.
Changes to policy
Serendipity International Limited reserves the right to make changes to this policy. Please return to this page in the future to ensure you agree to any changes that may have been made. This policy is effective from 11th May 2018.
Links to other websites